Unlimited holiday experiences and benefits.
In and around Rauris Valley and Taxenbach, as well as within the Hohe Tauern National Park Holiday Region in SalzburgerLand, there is so much just waiting to be discovered and experienced. With the all-inclusive SalzburgerLand Card, you get to enjoy numerous all-inclusive benefits such as free admission to many of the area's sights and attractions. The National Park Summer Card Mobile is yours whenever you book at one of the participating businesses located here in Rauris Valley.
Vacations "à la carte"
in Hohe Tauern National Park Holiday Region
When you check in at one of our National Park Card partner establishments, you will receive your personal National Park Summer Card Mobile, valid for the full duration of your stay (incl. arrival and departure days). The card is already included in the price of your room: Without having to pay one cent extra, your National Park Card Mobile allows you to pick and choose from a pool of over 60 free services. And numerous other attractions are discounted by around 50%.
Facts & Figures about your National Park Summer Card Mobile:
- Over 60 free services to choose from PLUS
- Pinzgau Local train and all of the SVV public busses between Rauris and Koenigsleiten (daily)
- Participating Valley Busses (Seidlwinkltal, Habachtal, Duernbachtal, Muehlbachtal)
- E-Bike Rental (dayticket)
- Großglockner High Alpine Road (dayticket) and Gerlos High Alpine Road (ticket for a week)
- One attraction per day is free
- Other attractive discounts (50%)
- Valid from May 1 to 31 October*
- Valid for the length of your stay including arrival and departure day. Obtainable only from your host (National Park Summer Card Mobile Partner Establishment).
* Please note that the hours of operation for some of our participating service providers may not correspond with the precise dates of the National Park Card season due to seasonal reasons and weather conditions.Nationalpark Sommercard Partnerbetriebe
Around 180 sights and attractions - among other things you can choose 24-hours in the City of Salzburg or the Großglockner Hochalpenstraße - across SalzburgerLand included! You pay one flat price and enjoy free admission to exciting excursions and activities throughout the region every single day.
Price 2023 - valid 1st of May till 5th of November 2023
Children: ages 4 - 15
Family Bonus: For the 3rd child or more ages 4 - 15 in the family, the SalzburgerLand Card is free (also available to single parents).
The SalzburgerLand Card is valid from 1 May to 26 October and available through the tourist offices in Rauris and Taxenbach (please note: payment only in cash).
*** NEW ***
Order your SalzburgerLand Card easily and conveniently online.
* Please note that the hours of operation for some of our participating service providers may not correspond with the precise dates of the SalzburgerLand Card season due to seasonal reasons and weather conditions.